The form of clinical massage here is Applied Strategies of Advanced Pain-relief or the A.S.A.P. Method. I have a vast toolbox of treatment options ranging from, but not limited to Neuroenergetic Realease, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, Positional Release Techniques, and Sports Massage.
- Align your posture
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.